Saturday, April 2, 2011

March Favorites


Katy Perry for OPI in Teenage Dream ($8.50): ZOMG! I love this nail polish sooooooooo hard. It is the first opaque glitter polish I have come across, it is good to go in 2 coats; and seriously it looks amazing. I now declare this my second fave in the realm of nail polish behind Essie's Splash of Grenadine.


MAC Tinted Lip Conditioner in Calm Mode ($14.50): I purchased this back in December at Nordstroms when the Sephora at the Mall of America didn't have the Korres Lip Butter in Jasmine. While the lip conditioners do not compare to the Lip Butters in texture, moisturizing, and scent; I find myself very happy with this purchase. It is infused with lavender so it has a very calming (oic whut you did thar) scent and its light pink color mutes out my own lip color which I enjoy. Unfortunately this was limited edition but I'm sure it will pop up at CCOs all over in a few months.

E.L.F. Studio Powder Brush ($3.00): On a whim I decided to purchase this brush because it was only 3 bucks and I was curious to see how it would perform. I tried using it for foundation since I really like flat top brushes for buffing and blending but this brush was not as good as my Sonia Kashuk flat top foundation brushes. Alas, I washed it and put it in my brush holder until one day I decided to try it for blush....IT WAS A MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN! I find that I get a reallly gorgeous blush application with this brush, so much so that it made me fall in love with a blush that I had previously ignored (NARS Oasis). I would definitely try this brush because for $3 what is there to really lose?


Nars Laguna Bronzer ($33.00): I've found myself gravitating for this bronzer more so than my matte bronzer this last month. This vacillation between mild and cold weather has me pining for summer and this brown infused with shimmer screams summer glow to me. The picture does not do it justice size wise, this bad boy is huge and I've had mine since the end of July and although I've hit pan on it, there is a lot of it still left; I would not be surprised if it lasted until July.

No comments:

Post a Comment